Thursday, September 11, 2008
Update on the freeloader
I talked to a friend in the apartment complex today and she confirmed that the skinny gray cat in my apartment was indeed assumed to be a stray. Apparently, over the last 2 to 3 months the cat has been fed by people in the complex who feel sorry for it and they leave cat food out on their porches. The cat happily stayed inside all day but a little bit ago (about 7:30pm) wanted outside and has gone off to who-knows-where. So... I don't know if this cat is coming back or not... or if we can keep it inside. I don't want mice and whatever other dead animals it brings back... I was mostly raised with indoor cats and prefer it like that. =-P I'll post something when we figure that out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment