Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A few random pictures.

I had some random pictures that I've taken over the past few days so I just thought I would put them all up in one blog post. The girls got their haircuts last Saturday, so I posted what pictures I got from that. Also, we finally got some bunk beds for the girls! Piper is more than happy to finally have a big girl bed and Rebekah thinks that sleeping on the top bunk is the coolest thing that ever happened to her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool bunk beds!!! Man you are getting OLD! lol

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of all. I'm happy to see that the girls have gotten new
bunkbeds. Now they need to learn to make a tent, by hanging blankets down from the top. Jeremy had the top bunk when he was little. I don't remember if he ever
fell out. Love, Nann

Anonymous said...

The girls are growing so fast Marie! Gracie talks about you guys once in awhile. She really does miss you all and Arizona. Too bad we couldn't have kept the girls closer but too many miles between us. You look like you are having a good time. Is the name poll for the cat? I can't remember my password to log on:)
Dee