Thursday, September 25, 2008

eBay

I did it! I conquered! I sold something on eBay!!!..... and...... after a few days of customer service calls, glaring hopelessly at "M. Smith" on my computer screen, and a little (a lot) of help from my eBay savvy friend, Karli, I finally was able to claim my money! I feel like I'm moving up from "computer illiterate" to "computer...... " well, I don't know. As long as I have Karli doing my dirty work for me though, I'll be fine.

So here is the deal, if anyone ever signs up for paypal (maybe you already have and I'm the only one just jumping on the boat here.) don't try and protect your identity by putting in an initial for you first name! You will protect yourself so much that they won't even give you your own money!

Anyway....now that you all think I'm crazy for putting up a post about this... check again tomorrow night for my other ridiculous post subject and enjoy the song! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What in the world were you selling on eBay? Let me know, I have a whole house that you can clean out for me.
You rock girl!!!!
Love, Nann

Marie said...

I sold a pair of $180 (store value) sunglasses that Jeremy recieved in lou of a tip from the President of Maui Jim Sunglasses.

Jodi Loveland said...

Thanks for the song-- we love the ebay song and laugh about it often. I tease Derek all the time about selling his stuff on ebay when he's not using it but we never do-- we are just buyers I guess not sellers.