Monday, September 29, 2008

All in a days work!

We have been working on the big potty training thing with Piper lately. We have not been able to get her to actually use the potty... but she sure likes to sit on it and she has become obsessed with visiting the public restrooms where ever we might be!

Last night as the girls were getting ready for bed, I noticed red spots all over Rebekah's stomach and back. (yup, you guessed it!) I think Tina somehow sent the chicken pox thing down south! I took Rebekah into the bathroom to get a better look at her little red friends and as I was doing this, I did not notice that Piper had followed in behind us and sat down on her potty.

Well I was so concerned about Rebekah's problem that I didn't notice Piper had used the potty all by herself for the first time... until she dumped it at my feet, that is. Piper is such a big girl, that after successfully making her first potty stop, she decided to empty the potty all by herself! Unfortunately, the potty bowl was heavier than she could handle and the floor and my feet got... um... wet. But I had to look past my wet feet and give her the credit she deserved! It is a good thing they are so cute, isn't it?

3 comments:

Tina said...

Ahh... the job of a mother! You are so good!!!

Joyce said...

How about "Shadow?"

steph said...

Congrats Piper! Yah...almost outta diapers! You have got to be sooo happy!