Friday, November 7, 2008

The weather has finally cooled down enough to where I officially shut off the air conditioner last night. We were able to enjoy having the windows open all day and it put me into spring clean mode! I could not resist blogging about my day today because I worked so hard, knowing that in a short amount of time, I will be doing it all over again. But I am SO happy that my walls, window seals, and kick molding are all nice and clean tonight. It is done now and I am feeling a little bit of spring fever; just in time for the holidays! Enjoy your snow! =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are awesome girl!!!! Isn't it a good feeling knowing you accomplished that? Go and get you some chocolate. (You deserve it.)
Do the little kittens have names yet?
Love you all, Nann

kieran said...

Hey you, love that you are cleaning I only clean like that when I am mad. You realize that I didn't do all 99 of those things right? Just the ones that were bold. Just had to clarify, I only dream of going to France and all that. See ya!

Joyce said...

I always hope someone will stop by just after I've cleaned! Your weather sounds lovely. We are cooling off, but we went for a nice walk on the greenway on Saturday.