I'm breaking the trip up into about 3 posts because I can give more info that way, instead of just throwing up pictures.
When we arrived on Monday we went to La Jolla cove and saw the Harbor seals. We have a "new" used camera that we are still trying to figure out how to use, and I didn't realize that the battery would need more charging than I had given it. So, after several videos, the camera was finished for the day. (oops!) I did manage to get two or three photos though. After visiting the seals, we spent the rest of our day playing in the ocean; with,again, no camera to take photos- so all you get to see is this cute little guy:
On Tuesday morning we woke up and enjoyed the complimentary hotel breakfast, although, Piper was pretty hungry and couldn't wait- so she tried the last slice of cold pizza from Monday nights' dinner.
We went for a walk on the beach after breakfast and a nice lady stopped us and offered to take our picture as a family.
Check back soon for the next post with pictures from the haunted house!




3 comments:
Very cute pictures!! Piper is just too cute!
I miss my babies...and grand babies. In one picture I thought Piper was Rebekah. I also want to play too. Love the info...Mom
You are soooooo blessed to be able to go to the beach again!! Oh how I wish I could go there right now. I too think I would never get tired of the ocean. I begged Hank to go to Florida to school instead of Arizona because we would be so close to the beach but he heard so much more good things about Az so that is why we went there. Glad we did though cuz we met a lot of great people, including you! The seals were so cool, were they just at the ocean or did you have to go to a special place to see them?
Dee
Post a Comment