Sunday, November 30, 2008

Oh, Christmas Tree!

Piper learned the hard way that hugging the christmas tree does not always end in happiness! The stand was broken along with most of the ornaments that she had not previously pulled off and thrown on the tile! Jeremy is really handy with Gorilla Glue though, so there might be hope for the stand. The tree had not been set up for more than 24 hours and I'm already looking forward to the stress free season! =)

4 comments:

Dee said...

I hated to laugh but that was kinda funny. At first I thought you were going to say it was the cats! Hope Piper didn't get hurt doing it!! You'll have to hit the thrift store up the road for some new ornaments:) Glad to see you took a picture, sometimes when stuff like that happens we get mad and pick it up but you stopped to take a picture, a memory you will love!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

two words for you my dear: Plastic Ornaments. located at most stores near you. and usually at a much cheaper price... *thumbs up* good luck. I would be so sad that your beautiful glass ones were broken. poor you.

Marie said...

Haha... They weren't actually glass, but they were the shiny ones that shatter easily! Lucky for me though, I had already stopped by my local thrift store and that is where I had picked them up from, so I was only out a couple bucks! =) I do have some plastic ones that I can fill, so that is probably my next move. =)

Dee said...

Ones that you can fill? That sound like fun! The kids could have all kinds of fun doing that.