Thursday, November 27, 2008

USS Midway

I think it is about time to put up the last of our San Diego pictures so that I can post about Thanksgiving later! On Tuesday afternoon, after we had braved the super-natural, we went over to the USS Midway museum.

The Midway is an aircraft carrier, so I'm sure you can guess who came up with the idea to go. I will admit that at first I was not excited about it because we were told it would take 2 to 3 hours to get through the entire museum and I could only imagine how Piper would behave after a skipped nap and a late bed time. Piper has seen her share of airplane museums, and she doesn't always enjoy them..... But I was pleasantly surprised to find many things there were geared toward kids and the girls got a lot out of it!

I was going to put these pictures in a slide show, but I wanted to show them full size because they just look better that way! You can see the pictures by clicking on this address: http://picasaweb.google.com/iwanttobeageek/USSMidway

Hope you enjoy!

No comments: