Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Whaley House

On Tuesday afternoon we gathered all of our bravery and visited the Whaley House in downtown San Diego. For anyone that has not heard of the Whaley House, it was built in 1856 and has earned the title of the most haunted house in the United States, and number 8 on most haunted in the world.... oooo.... creepy.....

To me, it seemed like a pretty normal 1800's house, and we didn't get any crazy orbs in our photographs except for the ocasional dirt on the camera lense.












2 comments:

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

so I click onto your block page after thinking "I need to turn the heat up MORE because it's really chilly" and I am greeted by "Lets go surfin now..."etc by the beach boys...how is that fair??? ha. anyway your trip looks like it was a blast!

JLove said...

What do you mean no orbs...you have three of them. And some incredible pictures. Your photography skills are great. I love the subjects :).