I was tagged by Tina to do this, so here it is, in all it's glory! I told Jeremy he should do it also since we technically call this "our" blog... and because I'm sure his would be more interesting, but he wasn't jumping at the opportunity, so you just have to settle for mine.
5 years ago…
1. I was working at Dr. Richardson's office part time. (good times!)
2. Rebekah was going into nursery at church for the first time.
3. Got that motorcycle endorsement on my licence that I always said I would get.
4. Visited Karli’s family in Vale, Oregon and saw how small the town really was.
5. Probably sitting on our awesome bright blue couch trying to figure out how to get rid of the approximately 8ft. x 10 ft. cardboard mounted poster on our living room wall that Jeremy brought home from work. (fortunately, it didn't make the cut-list for the moving truck headed for Arizona.)
Things on my list for today-
1. Laundry
2. Practice piano songs for church
3. Re-organize the pantry
4. Make root-beer cookies with my cool new buttermilk culture blend.
5. More mountains of endless laundry.
Snacks I enjoy-
1. Glass of milk
2. Chocolate
3. Ice cream
4. Chocolate ice cream
5. Chocolate milk
Things I would do if I was a millionaire-
(I couldn't narrow it to just 5, sorry)
1.I would Of course invest some, save some, and help out family members. (hiding my money under a rock like Amanda sounds really good too.)
2. Donate to find a permanent cure for psoriasis
3. Buy Jeremy an awesome airplane with parachute recovery built in!
4. Buy a 1988 T-top, silver, Chevy corvette
5. Buy a freezer full of Ben & Jerry’s NY super fudge chunk..
6. Buy a sport motorcycle and get a good life insurance plan.
(this is sounding a little worldly, so I'll stop there.) =)
Places I have lived:
1. Pocatello, Idaho
2. Twin Falls, Idaho
3. A really freaky apartment in downtown Pocatello
4. An apartment in a semi-freaky neighborhood of Phoenix, AZ
5. A nice apartment in Phoenix, AZ that I don’t want to give up for an overpriced house. (except I would like that yard and garage.)
Jobs I have had:
1. Gemstate distributors warehouse
2. Dr. Richardson’s optometry office
3. Center for New Directions- counseling office
4. Manpower employment services (receptionist and job placer until things went very bad and I became the ‘job gopher’ and worked for Farmers ins. doing temp. work with their records…. *sigh* long story.)
5. Dr. Richardson’s optometry office (again!) – the best job I ever had! Since I know you are reading- Thank you for re-hiring me and never firing me Dr…. not that I had ever been fired before… but you know. =)
Tag:
Dee
Lynette
Jackie
Lori
Heidi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I loved all your lists - glad you enjoyed working for Greg!
Life goes on. We don't realize how much we have done or not done, and how things have changed until we look back. You are doing a great job, Marie!
Love, Nann
Post a Comment