1. I love the smell of dead skunk on the freeway. Maybe it is because of all the road trips we took growing up. But just so you don't think I'm the only crazy one, Jeremy happens to like the smell also!

2. I eat fruit on my hot dogs (with the ketchup and mustard). Chopped up mango is the best, but when that isn't available, apricot preserves or pineapple are not bad either.
3. I thought Jackalopes were a real-deal animal until I was 13 years old.
4. Last February I was pulled over on the interstate. I was questioned for Methamphetamine use, and I'm sure I looked like an idiot as I fumbled through my explanation to the officer. I had my car, my bags, and myself searched. Things were going smoothly as I watched from an exact ten steps from the car.- Until I remembered the Ziploc bags of un-marked white clay powder laying on the back seat. Lucky for me, the officer believed my reasons for having the powdered clay. I didn't get to ride in the squad car that day..... but I got a great story out of it! And now I can add the fact that I've been searched for drugs!!
5. I have killed a house fly with one fatal swoop of my dinner fork. It was gross. But impressive to the others at the table.
6. I had heart surgery when I was 9 days old.
7. I have a personal goal to go skydiving before the age of 40!
I Tag:
Anyone who has not done a blog post in the past two weeks! =)




4 comments:
SWEET! I blogged on Thursday so I am off the hook! Love all the pictures with your facts, very creative!! ..... so... did I know you had heart surgery at 9 days old????
Go Girl!!!! Keep up the neat blogs!!! As for Jeremy liking the smell of a skunk. When Jeremy,Josh and Sis were little they would go with Grampa Smith. Anytime they smelled skunk or saw a skunk, Grampa would tell them that the skunk was his cousin and they were related. So maybe that can explain it.
Love, Nann
Good Job! You thought of great things (love the pictures) all by yourself. I'd forgotten about some of those. ...and I don't blog, so I'm off the hook too. Hugs and kisses to ALL!!!!
You guys are alot of fun...I could tell you lots of stories about Jeremy when we worked at Papa Kelseys...
Post a Comment