Saturday, May 17, 2008
What I Learned Today
I have learned three new things today and just thought I would share them. #1: Be careful of what you put down a food disposal and remember that they are only disposals, not food incenerators. (I learned this from my little "talk" with the maintenence guy.) #2: If you are going to "fix-it yourself"... turn off the dishwasher first and do it before you cleaned the floors, not after. And most importantly... #3: The maintenence guy is my best friend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Sounds like you had a wonderful day full of learning!! Very productive!!!! ROTFL!!
Yes, I have learned about garbage disposals too. Years ago, I learned that after you peel all the Easter eggs so you can make deviled eggs, it is not wise to put all those egg shells in the disposal. They turn into sand and block everything up!
Post a Comment