Friday, May 23, 2008

School is out!

The school year is officially over and we are excited for the summer!!! Well...... okay... maybe not THAT excited- considering when I picked Rebekah up from school on Thursday, she was in tears because she already missed her teacher! =) But we have fun activities planned for the summer, so I'm sure Rebekah will be fine. On the second to last day of school the parents were invited to the class party so Piper and I joined Rebekah the last 45 min. of class. They had ice cream in the class room and then got to play on the playground. Poor Piper was so popular with Rebekah's friends, she didn't get to run around much by herself. Here are some pictures from that day, and if you click your mouse on the pictures you can see them full size.

Piper being mobbed....er...I mean, playing.

A bunch of cute kids!

Mrs. Keith wearing her custom made necklace.

Rebekah and her friend, Cozette.

2 comments:

Tina said...

YEAH! SUMMER!!!! Don't die of the heat!!! LOL. Cute pictures of your cute girls. Amalyssa misses her teacher a lot to! LOL

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

cute girls! congrats on being done for a few months.