Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jeremy made it out!

Things have been busy this week... but I think we've almost made it through! Jeremy had outpatient surgery early Monday morning and he has been doing well as long as we keep a good schedule on the pain killers! We had to be out the door at 5:00 a.m. on Monday, so a neighbor in the ward came over to watch the girls so that we wouldn't have to wake them up early and drag them to someones house. Neither Jeremy nor I had more than three hours of sleep before we left for the hospital (thank you to a cute 2 year old) and so when we were forced to sit in the hospital waiting room watching "Little House On The Prairie" at 5:30 a.m.... it was waning from hilarious entertainment to torture. Don't get me wrong, I've never really watched the show so I can't say that I love it or hate it.... but.... when I'm told that I can't change the channel on the T.V.... I start to resent it. =) Everything went well, all in all, we were only at the hospital for 5 1/2 hours and I only visited the vending machine for a yummy chocolate candy bar once! Rebekah has been taking good care of Daddy- she plays games with him, feeds him, and even checks his temperature on occasion (just because it is fun.) So.... everyone is happy, alive, and enjoying our week of vegging on the couch with Dad!

2 comments:

Tina said...

GET BETTER JEREMY!!!!! And enjoy the hand feeding while you can!

Anonymous said...

Jeremy, It sounds like Marie takes good care of you. Just be sure to never start the cycle of laughing at each other when the other is sick. It isn't pretty! love you, Angela