Another year has come and gone in Jeremy's life and he once again faced that dreaded date of May 26th...his BIRTHDAY!!!! He becomes depressed when it comes to his birthday, although I will give him credit that he is getting better about it. This year he could not ignore the day like he has in the past because Rebekah told everyone we saw that it was his special day and even added in that extra bit of info of his age! (Good job in remembering, Rebekah!)
Jeremy wouldn't tell me what kind of birthday cake he wanted, so I told him I was going to make him a Kitty Litter cake if he didn't decide... then he decided that a Kitty Litter cake would be cool and Rebekah would have fun making it with me... so I hope the pictures of Jeremy's birthday cake do not offend anyone. =) The pictures don't do the cake justice.... it looked better in real life, but you get the idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEREMY!!! LOL. That is a perfect cake for Jeremy! Hope he enjoyed every bite!! (Go Rebekah!!)
well I can't say I want a piece but very cutie and so you know. She was due on the June 16 but mine come early. California is very hot but I learn to like it here and have friends. Don't worry I miss a lot of information to that what we get when you move out of the loop.
Post a Comment