Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mesa, AZ LDS Temple

Last Sunday we decided to take the girls to the Mesa temple grounds for a walk and we had a really nice time, so I thought I would post a couple pictures. The camera is dying a slow death, so it is almost imposible to get any night pictures, but I did a little adjusting to some and got them viewable. I put a picture on here of Rebekah with Elder Fereday... I will explain this picture since there is a story behind it. In August of 2006 we signed up to feed the missionaries dinner and Elder Fereday was one of the elders that ate with us that night... he had only been out in the field for 5 weeks and had "greenie" written all over him... but he was so fun to have for dinner and he even ate the Rolo candy that Rebekah had bought just for them (even after she had dropped it and it rolled next to our garbage can)... he insisted on eating it because Rebekah had offered it. In May 2007, soon after we had moved into a new ward we again had the missionaries over for dinner, and Elder Fereday showed up a second time! Well, we ran into him on the temple grounds and it was great to talk to him again! Rebekah told him all about school and naturally chatted his leg off... He is at the end of his mission and will be going home (to Utah) in July, so it was great to see him and get the picture! So anyway... with that said... here are the four pictures that I was able to salvage from the camera!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw that is too cool! Glad you got a picture with Elder F. Sounds like a fun Sunday out!!!