Right now I am deep in thought....
If I run my dishwasher or clothes dryer at night, what is the likelihood of something catching on fire while I sleep? Why is the temperature widget on this blog always 5 degrees colder than the actual temp.? I love Windex. Why don't I have a clean glass to drink out of?.... didn't I just wash all of them this afternoon??? What is up with the cat's dried yogurt mohawk? Maybe I will have to run her through the bath tomorrow. What a good cat. eww.... don't pet the cat. Yogurt. August is coming.... the ants have already started coming. The ants hate me..... I hate them. War. This is possibly the most pointless post I've ever done. I don't really care. I shouldn't have started the dishwasher. I wouldn't want to die in a fire. Dying at my 100th birthday party would be cool though. I have to go to bed.... this post is getting out of control.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
ROTFL. Marie... you are my hero!
Love the post.
Marie, you are a riot. Loved the random post. I am afraid of fire too. Love you!
Just what exactly do you wash or dry that is so flammable?
Widget, what's a widget, especially a temperature widget? It's 100 here and 107 where you're at. Strickly normal for this time of year for both areas. It's called being lulled to sleep by the AC compressor.
Windex, you mean like the in "My Greek Wedding?" You should have sprayed it with Windex before you put it in your dishwash.
Every cat should have a dried yogurt mohawk. Don't ask.
Ants are the least of your worries. Texas fire ants are derigeur. Cockroaches come in a close second. 8 inch long walking sticks are a bit scarce this year. My daughter says she doesn't do insects? How does that work?
Dying on your 100th birthday party? Think it might not go over well with your birthday guests. Just a thought. Fall in the cake and you'd set a few things on fire, what with 100 candles.
I thought you were in bed and this was your nightmare you were describing?
The dude and dudette in Texas
jameskathy.blogspot.com
Post a Comment