Saturday, July 25, 2009

Our trip to Idaho and Utah was a lot of fun! Since it was a month ago, I'll just highlight some of my favorite parts of the trip.

I spent the first week up in Utah. I was able to spend a lot of time with my best buddy from college, Karli.

We attended the Oquirrh Mountain Temple open house while I was there.




We made some 'organic' ice cream. Yummy looking grass, huh? =) And, we put the kids to work, they have to earn their keep somehow!





On Friday, Tina and I took the kids and drove down to Fairview for a good visit! We did a lot of talking and now I regret that I did not take more pictures that day.....





My Dad restores cars for a living, and his employer has a swimming pool on his property that we were able to use on Saturday. I think we swam for 6 to 7 hours... long enough! =) Afterwards we took a peak at some of the vehicles my Dad has and is working on.









For the next post, I'll cover week #2 in Idaho! Brace yourselves for the excitement!

2 comments:

Tina said...

You could have said more about your loving and wonderful sister who put up with you that whole first week! LOL J/K. Love all the pictures!

Joyce said...

It was so fun to see you and to dance DDR with you! Come again and we will do it again next time you visit!