Friday, July 24, 2009

Just a pancake.

Pictures from my Idaho trip.... Fourth of July..... my Anniversary date.... our camping trip.... still are sitting in my computer picture folder. Waiting to be posted.

However.

One little thing is keeping me from getting that done. It's all Jeremy's fault. Really.

Jeremy is the one that started reading the Twilight series books, and HE is the one that brought home the movie to watch!

The movie is gone now, so I'll be folding laundry at a normal speed again, without self-made distractions. Also, I think I've read about every chapter posted from the four (and a half) books on the internet. Now I'm just waiting until I get my hands on the actual books from the library.

I'll do a mega post before too long. It might be an overload of pictures, but I'll do it. Serious this time!

Oh, and just because I know that you would all rather see pictures of food than my family.... look at this YUMMY jalapeno pecan pancake that I ate last week. Yes, I AM proud of myself because I don't even claim to like spicy Mexican food. Mmm Mm!!!

If you want to see pictures of actual people.... don't give up on me yet and keep checking back. I haven't forgotten, just lost in book land.

1 comment:

Romy said...

Did you make it or do they sell it in Arizona? I would have never thought of mixing those ingredients together.

I'm not big on spicy food either. So, kudos to you!