Jeremy and I were able to escape (oops.... I meant to say, get away) for a little bit with out the cute kids last week. We switch babysitting every month with some friends so that we both can have that glorious time called a "date"! We went down to Papago Park, where there are several hiking/walking trails you can enjoy. Jeremy picked one that looked pretty short... it was.... but very steep, with loose rock... glad we survived! =) Next time we'll take shoes with better traction! Here are some pictures, I'm to lazy right now to go put them in a slide show......
In other exciting news, we got a web cam for Christmas and the girls' keep themselves quite entertained with it. My favorite part is looking at the pictures and videos that they have done after they are asleep- CUTE!
I can not resist but to share some of my favorites!



As far as getting that video up here that I promised in the previous post, for some reason, my computer isn't cooperating. I'll get it figured out though!




4 comments:
your girls are too cute. Aren't web cams fun? Our kids love when they get to talk to uncle Todd and Aunt Romy. Todd is more goofy than they are sometimes!
Oh, and good for you for getting away, we should do that more... me and Kevin.
Yeah! Thanks from Mom. My kids are ok. You know, I hadn't realized that Rebekah has Jeremy's nose. Love to All.
You get a date night? i'm so jealous! It looks nice and warm there. I'm glad you had fun, just remember us in the artic.
What can I say?? Those girls are the sweetest. I think that Grampa Kim will even agree. (And there is a nod of the head from him. You kids are the best!!! Love, Nann
Post a Comment