I was thinking this morning that I wanted something exciting to put up for a post on here.... well... I guess my wish came true.... haha. Piper and I were playing at the kitchen table when I slipped away for 2 minutes to use the restroom- well, a lot can happen in two minutes- especially when Rebekah had left a black marker out of her bedroom that I didn't know about. I was welcomed back to the room by an adorable Piper, standing on the table, with a black arm! Maybe she'll be an artist someday... who knows!
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Piper the "Artist"
I was thinking this morning that I wanted something exciting to put up for a post on here.... well... I guess my wish came true.... haha. Piper and I were playing at the kitchen table when I slipped away for 2 minutes to use the restroom- well, a lot can happen in two minutes- especially when Rebekah had left a black marker out of her bedroom that I didn't know about. I was welcomed back to the room by an adorable Piper, standing on the table, with a black arm! Maybe she'll be an artist someday... who knows!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
ANd a great artist she is!! I sure do miss all of you and seeing these pictures helps to close the miles between us. thank you for sharing.
Been there done that, My kids look pretty crazy sometimes after using the markers. Just hope that they don't become tattoo artist. And good that she didn't do her face!!
Post a Comment