Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fat Jaguars

The kindergarten classes at Rebekah's school are learning about animals for their upcoming field trip to the zoo. They held a Zoo Fair on Friday, where each child got to pick an animal and learn about it. Rebekah picked a jaguar and so we have been having a lot of fun this week learning about them. Rebekah told me on Wednesday "Mom, I can't make skinny jaguars... just fat ones!"... but I think her "fat" jaguar is very cute! She named her Jaguar "Lady" and informed everyone that stopped to look, that her Jaguar was allergic to people and would sneeze if someone stood too close.

4 comments:

JLove said...

Too Cute!!! Love the well taken care of jaguar. Skinny ones are just under fed. XOXOXO

Tina said...

HAHAHA! Rebekah is just too cute! Allergic to people! lol How many people were busting up over that! Tell her that is the CUTEST Jaguar ever!!!!

Dee said...

Wow, you are doing awesome with keeping this blog updated!! Now I need to make one. Where does she comes up with that about being allergic to people? That is way to cute! Wish the miles weren't so far in between. Miss you guys.

Dee said...

Hey, how are the plants doing? I noticed the bird wasn't in the pictures, where did he/she go?