Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hey everyone! I just wanted to welcome myself to the technological world of blogging... (and Tina and Ian said I was technologically challenged!) Ha! I will show you both that I can do it... especially since Tina is on the phone with me right now telling me how! So... to keep all my internet stalkers up to speed... let me tell you a bit about myself and my awesome family! My hot hubby, Jeremy and I have two girls, Rebekah and Piper. Jeremy works hard so I can be a stay at home Mom and at least attempt to keep everything in order! Anyone that knows Jeremy, knows that he lives to fly airplanes and we enjoy going places on the weekends in our plane to build up his flight hours. Soon we will make big bucks and still be spending it just to fly... how does that work??? Rebekah is in Kindergarten and really loves it- she is such a social butterfly... Jeremy and I don't know where she got it because we are both pretty quiet people. Piper, well, what can I say about Piper... she is two and is the most adorable mess maker ever! So that is my family in a nut shell. A very, very small nut shell. So keep watching for my next exciting installment on my new blog!!!

6 comments:

Tina said...

YEAH MARIE!!!! You are in the BLOG world!!! I am so proud of you!! *wiping a tear from my eye* Rebekah is too funny!! Love the video!!!

Amanda, Jack, Corban, Gabe, Chloe, and Rigby said...

WELCOME WELCOME!!! how fun that you have a blog too! hope it's okay that I took a peak! Rebekah is too cute, I can't beleive how big she's getting. How's your hair comin? j/k. congrats again.

Sonya said...

I'm so excited you're blogging now! It's great to be able to keep in touch and up to speed with everyone's lives this way. Your family is so adorable!!!

Jodi Loveland said...

Welcome! It looks great! It's fun to see pics of your family.

Karli said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere!

Anonymous said...

that whas amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(this is adam)