Oh goodness! Do you know what has happened to me? Where have my faithful 2-3 times a week posts gone to? I'll tell you where they went. They went to bed... I know.. this coming from me. I've been going to bed at 10:00 almost every night for several weeks, this is an amazing phenomenon in my world of late nights.
All of my strange, nutty, no-hold-back thoughts flow out after 11:00 p.m.. If I try and do a post during the daytime, I just re-write the sentence five times. I have to stay up late to write strange posts that sound great to me, until I read them again the next day and think of all the people who have then read it and think I'm a lunatic.
Just think, at this rate of blog posts- you'll NEVER see the end of this trip to the East Coast. It will be the only thing I post about until February.
Speaking of February that has absolutely nothing to do with what I'm going to tell you in the next paragraph..... did I ever mention that February is my least liked month of the year? And also, Jeremy tells me that I'm a pessimist. I don't think that is true. Though, the glass is always half full until I spill it. Then the glass is just completely empty. Just a thought.
So to the point of this post- Piper has a new name for Jeremy and we are hearing it more often around our home than Jeremy would like. It makes me laugh every time though (really... I try not to encourage this new title... but I can't hold in my giggles when she says it.) Jeremy was watching a show about skunks with Piper a while back and she turned to him, poked him in the chest and declared "You are a stinky skunk." Well, now, every time he leaves for work- she stands outside the door and yells "Goodbye stinky skunk" really loud! Trust me, it is adorable coming from a loving and enthusiastic three year old!
So that is really all I got on here to post about. Neat huh? Now you know that we have "Stinky skunk" living at our house. We love him though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Ok that is TOO FUNNY! What a great name for Jer!!! Hey he calls your girls Max and Bekster. I think stinky skunk is just great!
Can I call him Stinkey Skunk on Face Book? HAHAHAHAh
She is trying to make a joke! Kids are great!
Did Jeremy ever tell you that Grampa Kay would tell him, Josh and Angela that a skunk was his cousin? He said that you should always treat them as family. No wonder I'm having problems with my next door neighbor!! Love, Nann
Love the nickname! Kids are sooo cute... and the things they say!
Post a Comment