Mom, Grandma Loveland, Grandma Smith, Dad, Aunt Carol

Grandmas with great grandchildren
Uncle Gerard and my Dad
Scott, Tina, Grandma Smith, Myself, and Jeremy
Myself, Grandma Smith, and Tina

Later that afternoon we drove back into New York and did a little sightseeing on foot. We saw Central Park and Times Square at night. Piper also claims that she saw dolphins jumping out of the Hudson River, I didn't get a picture though!
New York mail box... covered in graffiti... just like about everything else! =)

Walking in Central Park.


Tina and I on 5th Avenue.
Driving in Times Square.




6 comments:
Awesome
GOOD POST!!!! Man, now I am behind. I gotta catch up on my blog!!
Great! I love the pictures!
so did you guys color coordinate your outfits??? tina and your hubby in the reds, and you and scott in blacks??? ha ha nice
I'm happy that you all returned in one piece. I was a little worried that you might have gotten mugged. On second thought, that would never have happened.....Jermey knows kung fu.
Love, Nann
So how was your meeting Grandma Smith and Carol? I've never met them so yeah! Sounds like a blast!
~Anna~
Post a Comment