I have two posts in the works, but not finished....... I know I've been slow on the posts lately, I've been very busy... I just don't know what I've been busy with yet.- But my home is not very clean right now so I KNOW I've been very busy.
Anyway- the Easter post is half done, I was working on the picture slide show when our computer started freaking out this afternoon. Really.......... freaking out. BIG red warning windows, the internet closing... AHHH.... there it goes again!!!!
Okay... I am writing to say goodbye to my fellow blog followers.... just in case the computer does an ALL OUT- never coming back crash until we pay the computer fixer guy with all our money again. I promise myself to be much better if I still have a working computer in the morning. Farewell for now my blog-o-buds. DON'T FORGET ME!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment