I wanted to do a quickie post to let you all know that we are still here! Our computer had a little problem a couple weeks ago and doesn't want to start up right now (although Rebekah still pushes the buttons, hoping for a miracle.)
We are in the process now of getting the disk we need to fix the problem and we expect to have the computer back to normal by next week. I have so much that I wanted to blog about before, during and after Christmas that I will probably still post a couple things up even though we will be a week or so into January!
As for my lovely Christmas music that you are currently listening to on our blog.... get used to it and enjoy it, because I need my long and strange computer-assigned password to get in and change those songs.... the problem is that I don't know the password and it was in my computer.... oops.
Don't give up on us and keep checking in for a new post! We should be back in on the blogging action on Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment