Tina wanted me to put a note up here about her recent disappearance. Scott & Tina entered the witness protection program and have to live in a house somewhere in the middle of a western state, with no phone, and a snappy green kitchen..... and will no longer be able to blog.
Okay, not really but I know Tina will love reading that! Seriously, there is a tree standing between her, and the internet. They were supposed to have phone and internet hooked up last Monday, but when the people came out to hook it up, apparently there was a tree that prevented them from doing whatever it is that they needed to do. No fear though, there are high hopes that on the upcoming Monday, they will have internet again.
Also, I found this video on YouTube a while ago and the girls thought it was great! It cracks me up every time we watch it- so I wanted to share it for the holiday season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Grandma loves the Christmas song. Larry Boy is the best.
Aw thanks for blogging for me! And I will remember that if I ever have to go into the witness protection program I am not telling you what color my kitchen is!
I would almost guess who picked out the Snoopy song. I love Larry Boy, he totally rocks. See those girls have good taste.
Love you, Gramma Nann
Post a Comment