Okay.. one more thing, and it is really stupid! =) I couldn't wait until next week to give the update of what happened in our Christmas tree drama! I am so happy that Piper and the cats succeeded in their numerous tree assaults!!! After Jeremy glued the stand back together the first time, one of the cats tried to climb the tree and took it down again, breaking it even more and rendering it as un-fixable.
The successful attempt on the tree's life was carried out only a week before Christmas and I didn't want my Christmas tree to be leaning against the computer desk on Christmas morning. However, I wasn't going to fork out $70.00 on a new tree when they would be on sale in a couple weeks. So I made my rounds to my favorite Goodwill's in the area in search for a good tree!
I went into a Goodwill right after they had put the new trees out for that day. I saw a large one at the back for $40.00 and immediately knew that was the one! It was heavier and bigger than I thought when I pulled up to the loading dock, but I got it home in my compact convertible after two trips!
It is an eight foot tree and there is NO way that thing is coming down!!! In fact, the cat can now climb all the way up to the star and sit up there! I love a good deal!!!! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Great!
You are to good to be true. I just love you Marie and the girls and Jeremy! Love, Nann
so cute and funny! I love it! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!!!
Post a Comment