Friday, January 30, 2009
LOOK!!! A NEW POST!!!!
YAY!!! We have Internet again!!! When the big doomful computer crash incident occurred, my list of top-secret passwords on Microsoft Word crashed with it... but at least we have Internet! Meaning this: you are stuck with the Getting-REALLY-Old Christmas music on this blog until I figure out how to get into my music account. Sorry, I can't remember the random UR3Q blah, blah password the computer assigned me! Maybe I will just open a new music account, but until I do that you can think of Christmas in July. I bet you have all turned off the sound anyway! HA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
YAY! You are back! I have missed you!
Music or not, I'm just happy to see that you are back on. I miss ALL of you!!! OXOXO Love, Nann
Music or not, I'm just happy to see that you are back on. I miss ALL of you!!! OXOXO Love, Nann
I'm so happy you have internet back! I'm sure you felt lost w/o it, jaja! I love hearing how y'all are doing! t/c!
I wondered where you were, welcome back!
Post a Comment