Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Christmas.... just in time for Valentines day!

As you have seen, my blogging habits have been bad lately! I could list my excuses, but I don't want to go into the details. I have a lot of pictures that I want to post up from the holiday season, and other things, like Piper's b-day adventure, family portraits taken, and our trip out in the cacti the other day! I think I will start with a few holiday pictures since it is almost Valentines day, and then we'll go from there.

The girls on Christmas Morning















This was a "Parent pay day moment". Rebekah made this on her own without me knowing. She said that it was a quiz for Santa, and she put it out with the milk and cookies!















The cats made it to Santa's milk before he did.
















The "new" Christmas tree!



















Rebekah helping me roll balls for truffles on Christmas Eve.















On our way up to Idaho for New Years, we stopped at a mall parking lot in Flagstaff to play in a pile of snow! After Jeremy conquered the snow hill, he stopped to ponder his next move...... he was probably pondering about buying himself a jacket and long pants, perhaps?















We took the girls sledding on the last night we could while in town. As you can see it was dark, and cold.... but we couldn't leave without at least one good sled down a hill. Jeremy and Rebekah had fun, while Piper and I were content with only one turn down the icy slope of death.
















My Grandma booked a rock band for the New Years Eve party. They took their music seriously!

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hehe! I love your pictures... and commentary! LOVE the quiz Rebekah made for Santa.. WAY TO STINKING CUTE!!!!!

JLove said...

Yeah! You're back. Thanks for posting only the main band and not the pre-show event. ;)