About a week ago, we left for the store and when we returned an hour or two later, I found Kitty-Buddy (this is what we have started calling her) sitting up on our deck. I was sure that one of the girls had let her out there and then forgotten to let her in before we left. Then, on Tuesday, when I came back from running errands, Jeremy told me that he had let Kitty-Buddy outside twice, and both times she had mysteriously showed up on the deck. I thought Jeremy must be mistaken because neither of us could possibly see how the cat could get access to the deck from outside.
Fast forward a couple hours.... we are eating dinner, I'm having a conversation with Jeremy, and right behind him I can see out the window... and then I see Kitty-Buddy climb over the edge of the deck. Jeremy and I were VERY puzzled!
We have since caught several video's of the stunt and since blogger isn't uploading the video, I used YouTube so now the whole world can see it.




3 comments:
Ha! I love it! that is just the type of thing that makes me miss my crazy kitty. they're just a cool animal.
My kids think this is hilarious!!
That is SO AWESOME!!!! Man I am glad to have my internet back so I can see how cool your cat is!!!
Post a Comment