Thursday, December 4, 2008

Random Happenings

I feel like I have a bunch of stuff to post about, but no time to really sit down and do a good descriptive post! ugh. So here is another random post to catch up on some activities we did this past week. First, we should cover Thanksgiving since we are a week past that!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner because the Turkey actually turned out this year ON TIME! We had more food than 4 people needed, but we didn't mind a week of leftovers. It rained the whole day before Thanksgiving and all day on the holiday. The first rain we have had since August. Usually if it rains, it is only a couple hours before the sun is back out, but we had cloudy overcast weather for two days straight and it was wonderful!! It actually felt like Thanksgiving... and not Thanksgiving in July!





We took the girls to visit Santa earlier this week. It seemed soon to be doing that, but last year we went a week or two before Christmas and waited in line for two hours (not my idea, and Jeremy earned the nick-name "Santa Warrior" from it.) So, it was good to beat the crowds this year!




After we visited Santa we went to see the lights at the Mesa Temple. It was not as cold as it has been the last two years we went (it is usually 51 degrees!!! FREEZING!) So it was nice to be outside.









That is all the random happenings for this post, maybe I'll make my next one more descriptive!!! =)

1 comment:

Dee said...

Now to see Rebekah in shorts sitting on Santa's lap is crazy! I forgot what that was like. I remember all of my family shocked because I took pictures and sent them with the kids in shorts in December. The lights are very pretty! Arizona isn't that bad at all! The only thing is missing family, at least that's what it was for me. Once you go back to winter (if you ever do) you will think you are crazy. At least we do:)