Saturday, June 21, 2008
Pictures coming soon!
It has been a fun-filled and sleep deprived week for us! We left Phoenix on Monday morning and headed up to Las Vegas where we went to the Shark Reef Aquarium, the girls had a lot of fun and luckily we caught Piper before she stuck her hand in the piranha tank (why that was one of the only open tanks.... I can not figure out....). On Tuesday, Jeremy headed for home while the girls and I continued up to Salt Lake. We stayed with Tina for a few days and got to visit with some friends and family in the area. Tina and I got some free time to ourselves and went to Lagoon for part of Thursday.... we also discovered that we are not as young as we used to be! =) But, none the less.... it was a blast! I have been in Pocatello since last night and have not taken the time to get my pictures off of my camera... when I do that I will stick some up here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Soon eh???? Like.... WHEN!?? HAHA... I want to see an new post!!!
Post a Comment