As you have already figured out by the title- we got to go camping last Monday and Tuesday. Although it was only over night, we had a ton of fun, nobody got a wink of sleep, somebody got burnt on a hot pan, and we were all ready to go home to our own beds on Tuesday.... yet we are talking about making one more trip back before the end of the season! I admit that after we got home, I would swipe Piper's stuffed cat from her so that I could smell the campfire smell still on it.... LOL... I love the smell and it was so refreshing to get out in the woods with the wonderful fresh air! And as much as I should not be admitting this on an internet web page read by our friends and family.........I still haven't washed the cat. Blame it on Piper, she won't let go of it! Enjoy the slideshow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
that stream is gorgeous! Where did you camp at?
I have no idea if there are any gooseberries in Arizona. I have plenty in the fridge I wonder If I could ship some to you? Let me know how could I do that and I'll send you some. I suppose I could ask the post man.
I loved your camping pictures! It looked like so much fun! Your blog is great - so fun to read. Glad you are enjoying my Idaho pictures too!
Post a Comment