It seems that if I don't kill a plant first, now Piper will be the one to do it in. I've kept this bamboo plant alive for almost a year and a half now. The trick is to remember to water it on a regular basis, apparently. A couple weeks ago, Piper was sitting up on the bathroom counter while I did her hair and she started talking to the plant. I mentioned to her that some people believed if you name a plant and talk to it, that it would be healthier and happier. Well... that was a bad idea.
As Piper squeezed her nose together with an alligator hair clip, she turned to the plant and declared it's new name would be "Nose Hole". All of last week she insisted on talking to Nose Hole and reminding it of its cruel moniker.
Now look at it....
Nose Hole isn't looking as happy as (he?) was two weeks ago. I could use a plant whisperer. One that whispers kind words... =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
LOL! Hope it gets feeling better!
You must follow Piper and follow with good luving words..... Lol
actually I have a friend who talks to her plants every single day. I must say, they are beautiful and have traveled back and forth from UT to AZ :)
Post a Comment