My sister Anna asked to have the official title of 'First visitor to swim in the pool'. I figure she can have any honor she wants because she was the one swimming for 45 minutes in freezing cold water. Brrr! =)
 |
| Rebekah was kind enough to help Piper rescue a dolphin from our pool. (They had recently finished watching a dolphin rescue movie.) |
 |
| Piper announced to me that this was a dead dolphin. How sad is that!? |
A week and a half- and 146 miles later.....
 |
| On our way up to Flagstaff! |
 |
| A semi-truck we passed on the way. It says "Jesus Christ is Lord, not a swear word." |
 |
| This was a riding toy in the park. |
 |
| Frozen animals. They wanted to go home at this point... =) |
 |
| Warming up with an extra sip of hot chocolate! |
5 comments:
Love all the pictures, expecially the ones of the animals! I'm trying to decide if Anna went into the pool willingly or if there was some sort of bet between you to. Now to get Tina.... to do it. How about it Tina? Or are you like me if its cold then it an't for me!
LOVE the animal hat/scarves!! WHERE did you get them!?? The picts are all SO FUN! NAN- I totally would have been in the pool with Anna!!!! Probably not for 45 min.... but I definitely would have been in for as long as I could stand it! I am a WATER BABY!!!!!
Haha I did it willingly...sort of! I waited until the last day to do it! I figured I had to since I spent the weeks leading up to my trip telling Marie I was a Utah girl that swam in snow fed lakes all my life. I don't know how but that pool was definitely colder!
I can not believe your sister went swimming... YOur pool looks great!
Luv the pic of Jeremy double fisting....
Miss seeing you guys every week :(
looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment