![]() |
| Dancing to music on the big stage. |
![]() |
| We had to take a picture of the healthy, green, real grass.....we just don't see that very often. |
![]() |
| You can see the girls at the left, that gives you an idea of the tree size. |
![]() |
| Teigan was DONE! |
The Smiths, est. 2001
![]() |
| Dancing to music on the big stage. |
![]() |
| We had to take a picture of the healthy, green, real grass.....we just don't see that very often. |
![]() |
| You can see the girls at the left, that gives you an idea of the tree size. |
![]() |
| Teigan was DONE! |
2 comments:
Too bad it wasn't REAL fake snow!!! Rebekah looks so grown up and gorgeous!!!!
Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe that Rebekah really cut her hair! I love it! And growing up so fast. Piper is adorable and growing up to. And to see Teigan and all her teeth and walking. See, I told you buying a house is too far away. You need to be closer to HOME!
Post a Comment