Whew, almost got lost in my thoughts of pathetic self-pity and dark chocolate ice cream. Lets look on the bright side- even after shelling out over five hundred moo-las on an appraisal gone wrong, we still have a few bucks left to buy this little guy for one of our LUCKY gift recipients!:
I found this while browsing on Etsy, and it made me laugh out loud! Behold, the Barf...ie... thing...
********************************************************************************
********************************************************************************
MONSTER BARF PLUSHIE with Barf Bag monster hairball barf Royal BlueFrom WickedLittleMonsters
I have so many monsters living here, that i'm constantly cleaning up monster hairballs, they barf them up all over the place, worse than a cat hacking up a hairball..One day I discovered these barf hairballs had eyes and teeth, and they were actually living things..As you can imagine they keep popping up everywhere and I just can't keep them all fed..So I have decided to adopt them out..These things come in all kinds of colors, and some of them actually have what looks like mohawks..If you see a color you like and not the color eyes you want, please convo me, I would be happy to try and find the color of fur and eyes you would like..
These monster barfs are about 5" round, and they come in their very own BARF bags..
THIS PARTICULAR MONSTER BARF WAS MADE WITH NO TEETH, IT'S FOR ANYONE THAT IS AFRAID OF MONSTERS THAT MAY BITE..
**********************************************************************************
**********************************************************************************
I honestly wonder how much money this person is making off of these! They sale for $9.99. Really?!?
Let me show you my pictures now, nobody is barfing in them:
Do you remember our huge Christmas tree that I found at Goodwill two years ago? Well, we kind of downsized, to say the least. The big tree was sadly just to much for me to handle. The branches did not come off so it came apart in only three very large and heavy sections. After almost killing myself putting it away last year... and not doing the tree any favors, we decided to send it on it's way. Besides, we would not be able to fit it in any place that does not have 9 ft. ceilings. =( So because our moving situation has been up in the air and we are right in the holidays, we decided to go with a Charlie Brown tree this year. I found a great use for food storage! Check it out:
That's right! That is our tree tied to food storage boxes, and it is not going anywhere! Works like a charm.
I can't say such positive things about the fruit loops we strung on the tree this year. Teigan has this amazing talent of snatching cereal off the tree! In the blink of an eye she reaches out, grabs a hold of the threaded cereal and breaks a 2 foot section off magically leaving the rest of the string still on the tree. I'm not kidding... this is really impressive to me.
A few more random pictures from Thanksgiving and beginning of December:
![]() |
| Teigan waiting patiently for a bite of pumpkin pie. |
![]() |
| I happened to find Rebekah doing Piper's hair on a school morning. It made me happy so I just had to snap a picture. =) |
![]() |
| If you didn't notice in the previous picture, Rebekah decided to cut her hair and donate it to Locks of Love. She really is loving her short hair! |


















1 comment:
I have too much to say about this post! I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! Piper is hilarious and I was belly laughing at all of hers! Did you know she looks a TON like YOU in the last few! Teigan is WAY to big!!!! Rebekahs hair is SUPER CUTE! Such a super cute family!!!!
Post a Comment