Sunday, October 16, 2011

30 and 1

Last month we celebrated my 2nd twenty ninth birthday. It ALMOST looks like I was turning 30, but don't be fooled, it was twenty nine. The best part of my birthday was waking up to Rebekah baking my cake!!! The only thing I helped her with was drizzling the chocolate on top. It was such a yummy cake, and even yummier because I never had to make it!


Best birthday cake ever!


We celebrated Teigan's first birthday on Tuesday, October 11th.   I took a few pictures of opening presents, and a million of her eating cake!



Decorated cupcakes done by Rebekah & Piper
(with a little help from Mom.)


THE CUPCAKE MASSACRE BEGINS!
WHAT???  Nobody mentioned anything about a BATH!
There were to many new things to play with, there was no way she was going to sit still!
Starting to feel a bit tired!
Teigan, putting herself to bed.

1 comment:

Manatee25 said...

AWWWW... the final dollar bill picture!! So cute!!! Man they grow up fast hu!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to both of you! I am still planning to send you a birthday card! No really... it will come with your kitchen sign I think!!!