There are times that I wish I could edit out all of the mess in the background of the picture. But....I'm not that photo shop savvy, so all you blog checkers must learn to love me despite my messes. Try, like me, to focus on the cute kids instead of that dirty sock to the left, okay? I'm trying.... really, really... hard...
Teigan is working on the walking thing (she is taking her sweet time, and I have no problem-O with that). I thought about getting one of those push walkers for her, but decided that we really didn't need more stuff in an already stuffed space. But... her big sister came to her aid and became the walker for her. I would have liked to have video of this, but I only had time for a couple pictures since we were heading out the door for school. Piper was very careful to crawl slowly so that Teigan could balance and take a couple steps before falling down and crawling up on Piper to do it all over again. It made me smile! =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
that is SO CUTE! Piper is her own kind of sweetness!!
I LOVE the sock. That's adorable. Where's the other sock?
That's what big sisters are for. How sweet.
lol... thats great!
Post a Comment