Just a few pictures of what we have been up to this week. Cabin fever is about to kill me, and we are only a few weeks into the summer. I keep wanting to go outside and do things, but I wimp out as soon as I step out of our air conditioned abode. Last weekend we just about had, had enough of sitting inside though, so we caved to Jeremy's suggestion of an airplane museum. Nothing wrong with an airplane museum, but trust me... I've seen my fair share... SEE, even Teigan was lulled to sleep from the boredom of it all!
Alright, alright, I'm just kidding, it was not boring. I just said that to get Jeremy to pull a funny face. Anyway, there are 11 random pictures in the slide show. .... oh, and don't forget to adopt a pet when you are done viewing my fabulous photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
very cute! anthony loves plans to.
That is funny. I bet you have seen one or two airplane museums in your married life :)
The pictures are adorable of the girls. I've been thinking....when did Jeremy decide to grow his hair out? Is this the right time of year to grown out? I haven't seen that much hair on his head in I don't know how long. This goes to show that there is hope for Josh and his melon!!!
Post a Comment