Sunday, June 5, 2011

Pictures. (Is that what I titled my last post??)

Because our computer is still recovering from it's little hard drive issue, it seems to have a less than mediocre internet speed. I have sat here for over an hour just to upload the following 14 pictures. Enjoy mediocrity, leave a comment.



As you can see, SAFETY comes FIRST in our home.  Why ask someone for help reaching something when you can just get it yourself???  It amazes me that my little blonde hair child didn't break her arm that day.


Rebekah celebrated her 9th birthday in mid-April (that was a while back).  She talked me into throwing a 'friend' party which was cat themed.  Jeremy and I spent a good 45 minutes stringing yarn around the girls' room for one of the party games.  Teigan was happily jumping in the  bouncer while we were putting up the yarn.  I was out of the room for MAYBE 5 minutes at the most and came back in to see Teigan fast asleep!  It amazes me how good she is and how much complaining she doesn't do! (knock on wood)


Rockstar.
All three girls on Mothers Day 2011
Never leave your camera unattended......
.....or within reach of a 9 year old!......
Nuff' said.....
Unfortunatly, we planned the party for the day before Easter.... so less than half of the girls invited made it.  We didn't think that one out very well, did we?

1 comment:

Krista said...

I like it! McKayla's birthday was the Monday after Easter so she had to wait a whole week to have her party. We are so mean!