I can't think of a way to start this post, so I'll just start with this:
I thought I would be happy when Teigan started sleeping through the night, instead, I find it sad because my baby is growing up WAY to fast. =( However, this means that our schedule is getting somewhere back to "normal" and I can get my self back to posting at least once a week. I need to remember that I read the posts more than anyone, and more than anything, this blog is like a journal for me. So, here we go, lets re-cap Christmas.... and then maybe after I do that, I will re-cap the whole YEAR! =D
We had a great Christmas, Santa brought both the girls what they had asked for (Rebekah asked for a new Nintendo ds game, and Piper asked for balloons..... yeah.... balloons..... I don't know, don't ask me...)
The girls put out a plate of 8 cookies for Santa, I think they were trying to bribe him or something. Rebekah wrote a great note to him, I don't know how to turn the picture the correct way, so it is another sideways pic.
The note reads (in part) "....if you're in a bad mood this year, here are 8 cookies and a Merry Christmas!". I guess even the big jolly guy has his off days.
On Dec. 27th, the girls and I picked up a rental car and drove it up to Utah! The rental car was so nice, new, and high tech, that at my first stop for gasoline, I spent about 5 minutes trying to find the switch to unlock the tank, oh, and another 5 minutes looking for "Hot Wheel" the zhu zhu hamster who had mysteriously slipped into a hidden side pocket! The car really was a little tooo nice for me though.... if I can't unlock it to let myself out of the car, than it is definitely too nice.
Teigan learned quickly that Great Grandma Loveland made a really great snuggle buddy.
Piper could not get enough of the snow.... They went sledding with Tina and Grandpa John at the park. I wimped out and stayed in the warm house.
Hee hee... Piper was noticeably annoyed with me in this picture. I was getting her ready to go out sledding and I asked if I could take the pic. because I thought she looked so cute with the snow gear on. The other kids had just finished getting their stuff on and headed out to the back yard, so I was essentially wasting her precious snow time.
Grandpa Smith was happy to see Teigan!
Teigan with my cousins' daughter. They were born just less than 48 hours apart.
And here.... are a lot of pictures of snow on the flight home, because it was an absolutely beautiful day!
The co-pilot was sleeping on the job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























2 comments:
You TOTALLY wimped out and stayed in the warm house! Your loss! Love the pictures!
Great pictures of a great family!
Post a Comment