Monday, December 20, 2010

Ant poop and tree bark.

Today I will bake cookies.  Tomorrow, I will save the world.... one diaper at a time!  Even though the other Mothers look at me as though I'm an organic fruit basket that feeds my children ant poop and tree bark... I will do it! 

Well, really, it has nothing to do with saving the world.  It is my silent revolt at the discontinuance of White Cloud diapers!  Parents Choice diapers were just not cutting it.  Pampers are nice, but the price tag was making me choke.... and in all seriousness... the luvs and huggies smell funny! 

And so, after Karli brainwashed me into believing cloth diapering was worth looking into,  I found a box of random cloth diapering things on the lovely Craigslist.  I tried it out, and after a month now, I can still say that I'm loving it!  That is right, I really enjoy it more that disposable diapers!  Cue the crazy looks:




Yeah.... those looks are familiar.  But check out Teigan in her oh-so fashionable diaper!:

3 comments:

Tina said...

HAHA. The pictures are cute. ALL OF THEM! I say more power to you! Thought I will never myself try cloth diapers!

Karli said...

Hmm I like ant poop and tree bark. It's got amazing healing properties.

Joyce said...

Those diapers are cool! Alex and Lanette use them too. They save a LOT of money! And they love them too!