What am I supposed to say when I'm in a department store with my 4 year old, and we are walking behind a store employee well within ear shot..... when suddenly, my child asks: "Mom, is that [referring to the employee] a boy or a girl?"
Really.... how am I supposed to respond to that??
I am curious to hear any and all opinions. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
"who honey? That person that was back in the frozen food section?" haha... then she would probably respond "NO the person right in front of us!"
Laugh and tell her that you will discuss it in the car. Adults understand that kids say whatever they are thinking. McKayla pokes my belly and asks why it's jiggly. You laugh and take it in stride.
Boy Oh Boy, If this happens to you at the store, just wait until you go to the county fair. You will have endless explaining to do!! But you can always try knocking the "Child" down, that will change the subject quickly. Good luck. Angela
Post a Comment