Thank you for the pictures. I'm trying to decided who Rebeckah looks like. I can't believe that her hair has gotten so long. The baby looks like she is gaining weight and Piper is growing up to fast. We can't wait to see all of you. Love, Nann
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for sharing these pictures. I alsways love to see the kids and the smiles on their faces. Can't wait to meet baby in person. Love you all and we miss you up here in winter wonderland (Weiser)! Love, Angela, DurRand, Morgan Moo Pennington
3 comments:
So cute. I love the pictures
Thank you for the pictures. I'm trying to decided who Rebeckah looks like. I can't believe that her hair has gotten so long. The baby looks like she is gaining weight and Piper is growing up to fast. We can't wait to see all of you. Love, Nann
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for sharing these pictures. I alsways love to see the kids and the smiles on their faces. Can't wait to meet baby in person. Love you all and we miss you up here in winter wonderland (Weiser)!
Love,
Angela, DurRand, Morgan Moo Pennington
Post a Comment