So to actually get a blog post up here after my record time lapse of no blog activity, here are a bunch of cool pictures. I'll even throw in the little one-liner explanations so your not so confused.
Someone in our ward gave us a bike for Piper, so we found a second bike for Rebekah at one of the 'Kid to Kid' stores. We have been spending more time at the park, lately. We are hoping that this cool weather sticks around a little longer!


Piper stole my shoes, my bucket, and even my "glubs". What a big helper...... I think.... =)
Jeremy has been trying to get a lot of car repairs done before the hot summer comes. (it's kind of hard to do that when the pavement will burn your hands...) I trust that he put my steering wheel back correctly.
Rebekah's school had its annual singing programs and ice cream social. I love this picture, though it was cuter when Rebekah was smiling before I took it.
Rebekah's art work, upper right.
Piper found a book to read in the library while we looked at Rebekah's school projects. It was the only time of the night where this girl held still! She loves her "dime-a-saurs"... it is so cute.

The schools' "ice cream social" ran out of ice cream temporarily and was rushing to re-stock. Looking at the line of parents, I knew it would be over a half-hour wait....so we hit up McDonald's dollar cones instead after the program.






6 comments:
You canned chicken!??? I WANT THE DETAILS!!! I never cook with chicken just because I hate thawing it and stuff all the time. I could spend a day elbow deep in chicken though to have it speedy on hand for dinner!!!! Love the pictures!
Um, we have a high of 42 today, so if you want cool, you can come visit. Great pics! I hope you feel better soon!
Marie, you ARE alive and well!! I'm so happy that you got your chicken done. Wasn't that awesome to do? (And here I thought that by baking bread I was doing good.)
The girls are as precious as ever. Whoever said that kids never grow up as not thinking because these girls are growing up way to fast. Gotta love the pictures and and at the same time miss everyone. Love, Nann (mom)
Are you pregnant?
I've had a bad cough/cold since February. Haha, funny. =P
Great pictures and commentary. Canning chicken!? You are a homemaking superstar!
Post a Comment