So I took a picture of the front, the back, and the side. When I looked at the side view, I took note of how the picture may not have turned out like I wanted. I showed it to Piper, but she thought that it had turned out just great... she even giggled and pointed out her favorite part of the picture! Then she decided she was done with pictures and she didn't need a re-take of her awesome side-shot.
Here we have the lovely, Piper


And the side shot??? Here you go-

Awesome.............just....Awesome. Piper's favorite part? I'm sure you can guess.




5 comments:
Love it!
HAHAHAHA!!!!
WAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is awesome!!
PRICELESS!!!!!She couldn't have a better picture!!
YOU HAVE GOT TO LOVE THAT CHILD!!!
LOVE, NANN
Perfect in every way> I wouldn't change her pure honesty and uncaring of what the world thinks of her. She is a strong one.
angela
Post a Comment