We had a Family Home Evening lesson a couple months ago on being reverent. After yesterday, I think Piper could use a re-cap on that lesson.
During the sacrament prayer in church, Piper was wiggling around completely ignoring the fact that we were even having a prayer. I cupped my hand around the back of her neck to give her a reminder that she needed to hold still. And what do you think happened next? Well, NOT what I intended!
Piper dramatically fell across my lap, throwing her arms and head out into the isle. Three rows back you could hear her best 'desperate' plea of "Mom, don't choke me!". She added on a from-the-gut, gagging sound for theatrical measure. And then.............. there was silence; as if I had killed her.
Oh...... if only getting her to be quiet was that easy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Hilarius! She's a funny as you are!
HEHEHEHEHE!!! Oh how I love that story!! Piper really cracks me up!!! I can't wait to come see you guys! I am SO going to cup her neck during the sacrament! LOL
Thanks for the wonderful laugh.
I'm glad I'm not the only parent that has these issues. Mine youngest will let out a really loud, high pitch scream during sacrament. I believe it is becasue irritating me is way more fun than the coloring books. Good luck to ya!
ha ha. I think a cousin of mine once yelled -as he was being taken out of sacrament because he wasn't being quiet- "Bishop! Help!!" nice...
At least she's entertaining when she's loud.
Post a Comment